Registrations have closed. Email us for any enquiries.
PEAC Induction Day
Dates: 8th to 10th December
Time: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- 8:30 – 8:45 AM – Sign in and register with colour group (on grassed area between buildings 18 & 21 – see map)
- 8:45 – 9:00 AM – PEAC Expo for parents (building 21.201 – see map)
- 9:00 – 10:15 AM – Parent Information Session (Building 7.101 – see map)
- 3:00 AM – Parents to collect their child from colour group (on grassed area between buildings 18 & 21 – see map)
Emergency Contact: 0438 564 693
What to bring:
- A refillable water bottle
- A nut free morning snack and lunch
- Any medication requirements, such as Ventolin, Epipen etc
- Wear school uniform and closed in shoes
- Wear sunscreen and a sun smart hat
- Remember your group colour
Welcome to our newly identified PEAC Students for 2022!
Primary Extension and Challenge (PEAC) is a part time supplementary program for students in Years 5 and 6. Students are identified as suited to participation in the PEAC Program through testing in Year 4.
The PEAC program provides opportunities for talented students in Years 5 and 6 to:
- socially interact with other gifted and talented children;
- enjoy an intellectually rigorous and challenging program;
- interact with practising experts;
- develop higher order process skills and in-depth investigation skills;
- work on open-ended activities which encourage choice and negotiation; and
- undergo self/peer evaluation and reflection of performance.
PEAC Courses are offered in 3 rounds each year, running between 9 and 10 weeks each round. In their first round, Year 5 students complete the Introduction to PEAC (ITP) course and thereafter choose from all courses available. Year 6 students may choose from all courses in the booklet in all 3 rounds.