When: December 2019
Time: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Where: Edith Cowan University Joondalup, 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027 – Campus Map
Parking: Carpark 14 in any red or blue parking bays free of charge.
Emergency Contact on the day: TBA
Refer to the individual letter given to you by your school which stipulates what day you are to attend and assigned group colour.
- Please arrive at the Registration Point on the grassed area between buildings 19 & 20, from no earlier than 8.30am (next to ECU Joondalup Pines).
- No unaccompanied transport to or from the venue is permitted. A handover from transport provider to the teacher is required.
- Register with your Colour Group Leader between 8.30 – 8.45am
- A healthy morning tea and lunch will be provided. If a vegetarian, nut free or gluten free meal is required, please let us know via email by sending your request to email@example.com by 24 November. If you have any other special dietary needs, you will need to bring your own food.
- Students are to be collected from the Registration Point at 3:00pm. A handover from teacher to collecting adult is required.
What to bring:
- A refillable water bottle
- Any medication requirements, such as Ventolin, Epipen etc
- Wear school uniform and closed in shoes•Wear sunscreen and a sun smart hat
- Remember your group colour
8.45 – 9.00am PEAC EXPO
9.00 – 10.00am Parent Information
What if I cannot attend?
Notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9204 2969.