We are looking forward to meeting our newly identified PEAC students and parents at the Induction Day at ECU Joondalup.
Edith Cowan University
270 Joondalup Drive
When: 7th, 8th or 9th December (please see your invitation email sent to you)
Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm
8.45 – 9.00am View our PEAC Expo
9.00 – 10.15am Welcome and Parent Information
What to bring:
A small backpack containing
- A refillable water bottle
- A nut free morning snack and lunch
- Any medication requirements, such as Ventolin, Epipen etc
- Wear school uniform and closed in shoes
- Wear sunscreen and a sun smart hat
- Remember your group colour
Parents can park in CARPARK 14 in any RED OR BLUE parking bays free of charge. Do not park in Green Bays, these will require a ticket.
EMERGENCY contact on the day only: 0438 564 693
- Please arrive at the Registration Point on the grassed area between buildings 18 & 20, at 8.30am (next to ECU Joondalup Pines).
- No unaccompanied transport to or from the venue is permitted. A handover from transport provider to the teacher is required.
- Register with your Colour Group Leader between 8.30 – 8.45 am.
- Students are to be collected from the Registration Point at 3:00pm. A handover from teacher to collecting adult is required.