Communication with the EYE team can be made via email at: email@example.com
An evaluation of the Project using multiple sources of quantitative and qualitative data has established the following:
- the Project is highly regarded by stakeholders and represents good value for money;
- demand for the Project has heavily outweighed supply;
- retention rates are well above 90%;
- parent and student satisfaction rates are very high;
- PEAC students who have participated in the EYE Project are outperforming other PEAC students; and
- an adjustment to the model of delivery for a targeted network of 13 schools began in 2015, resulting in an increase in the overall number of students able to access the project. A significant increase in the building of classroom teacher ability to meet the needs of their most able students was also a notable outcome.
The network model of delivering Professional Learning to teachers has been extended across 3 networks in NMER.